Furnace Tune Up
Fall and winter is a time when we switch from air conditioning our homes to heating them. In a conventional gas or electric system, you will be switching to equipment that has not been used in months. Both gas* and electric furnaces need to be looked over and inspected for your family’s safety before being used.
A tune-up is one of the leading ways to prevent a breakdown and ensure your furnace is in top performance for the season. It will also enhance the life of the furnace, to save you money down the line.
Our Fall & Winter Service includes:
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks and soot.
- Check flue pipe and be sure of adequate draft.
- Check and clean burners as necessary.
- Check pilot & electronic ignition systems.
- Adjust burner flame for optimum efficiency.
- Check for gas leaks in furnace.
- Check fan controls.
- Clean & check blower assembly.
- Check and adjust thermostat.
- Clean or change air filters.
- Check defrost control if applicable.
- Check & adjust fan belt tension.
- Check limits & safety controls for proper operation.
- Do carbon monoxide test.
- Check for proper air temp rise.
$250 Off Air Purification System
Our Air Purification system eliminates 99% of all viruses, bacteria, and mold spores out of your airstream. Contact us to learn how we can save you $250.
$199 Off Water Heater Replacement
Some things last forever, but your water heater isn’t one of them. Depending on the model and other factors about your current water heater, the average lifespan is anywhere between 8 to 20 years. If your water heater is in need of replacement, contact us to learn how we can save you $199.
Call us or text us today at 405-348-9743.